Both myself and the residents are very upset at the way that both the UUP and Alliance Party have voted not to put gates on the lower end of Linear Park which was wanted by the residents living on the interface with linear Park due to serious anti-social behaviour. The fact that in a PSNI letter to me which backed the call for the rest of Linear Park to be gated at night-time has been ignored by both the UUP and Alliance Party is just outrages. I am also deeply disappointed but not surprised how one member of the UUP has done a complete U-turn after commitments were given in a public meeting with residents. This is a serious blow to those residents who have had to endure fires and their homes damaged who have now been let down by childish politics at Council which does nothing to address the issues or needs of the residents of the Ashbury area by their failure to act.
- ALEX EASTON MLA CALLS ULSTER BANK CLOSURE IN BANGOR MADNESS.
- ALEX EASTON MLA CONDEMNS STABBING IN DONAGHADEE.
- ALEX EASTON MLA THANKS ELECTORATE OF NORTH DOWN.
- ALEX EASTON MLA RECEIVES WORD FROM THE MOD ON FUTURE OF KINEGAR HOLYWOOD.
- ALEX EASTON MLA PAYS TRIBUTE TO THE WORK OF THE GROOMSPORT VILLAGE ASSOCIATION.